Our Spring Fundraising Campaign is in full spring! As we strive to meet our spring funding goal, make a donation and then join us for some fun events and help us raise more money for the school at the same time.
Spring Fundraiser Donation
To help us achieve our goal of $25,000 this spring, we ask that each family make a suggested minimum tax deductible donation of $250. Donate online now by clicking on the PayPal button or pay by check or credit card using our Donation Form.
Dine-Out Event at Razzis Pizzeria
Tuesday, April 7th, 5:30-7:30pm
All families and kids are welcome! Razzis will donate 20% of the evening proceeds to Northwest Montessori. This is a great way to support our school and enjoy dinner with friends!
Fiesta De Mayo at Ray’s Boathouse
May 5, 6:30-9:00 pm
A Cinco de Mayo party for parents to celebrate our community and spring fundraising.
Come enjoy our Spring Fundraising party, Fiesta de Mayo, featuring:
- A silent auction offering unique Seattle experiences, handcrafted items, class projects made with love by your children, and more.
- A raffle with a grand prize trip to Mexico.
- Bring a bottle of your favorite wind for everyone’s favorite: the wine raffle!
- Live entertainment brought to you by an authentic Mariachi band.
- Delicious Mexican cuisine and drink (did we say Margaritas?)
- Fun, fun, fun and more fun. Olé!
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
6:30 pm-9:00 pm
Ray’s Boathouse – Northwest Room
6049 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA
RSVP by April 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 524-4244.